Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Making of The Lost Vale

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

The Making of The Lost Vale

“The Lost Vale” is a new adventure area (originally promised during the Kickstarter campaign) that is accessible only during special astronomical alignments. Note this is not to be confused with the Hidden Vale which is an entire island of both adventuring areas and towns that is accessible at all times.

Lost Vale

Comments

• RawynRawyn Member UncommonPosts: 202
    So another instanced area where you see no other people. Shroud is a ghost town.
  • blorpykinsblorpykins Member RarePosts: 466
    The whole game is RMT and nothing exists unless people can make money doing it, the devs don't spend time on things just for fun.  All RMT is allowed, power leveling and gold selling are popular.  What's special in this instance for exploiting?

Rawyn
  • DracSchniderDracSchnider Member UncommonPosts: 223
    The whole game is RMT and nothing exists unless people can make money doing it, the devs don't spend time on things just for fun.  All RMT is allowed, power leveling and gold selling are popular.  What's special in this instance for exploiting?

Lol Blorpykins you are too funny.  Its all about RTM to you and people getting ahead.   the rest of us that like it play it for fun and don't worry about people getting ahead.  in every game people get ahead of others lol.   

As to RTM, its all fluff, go look at ports store there is nothing that will get anyone ahead of another in there.   Especially in a PVE story backed MMO.  

As to lost vale the portal spawns ever X hours, its one of the hardest instances I hear.  There was over 80 people camped out there the other day near Kiln waiting for the entrance to spawn.  

Its a complete adventure zone that I know nothing about as I have not been there myself yet. but I heard there are guardian's of some sort and in the Port. forums a lot of people really like this place.  I see people there but I can teleport to them it kicks me out when I try as you can only get in through the portal.  

As to Shroud being a ghost town, I could post my friends list which is not everyone on the server and I have hundreds of people on it that are online these days.   5 new guild members as of yesterday.   More and more people are trialing and buying which is good. as the game goes live next month :)

Our guild just got its hand on a new Town on the Map which is released R52 we are excited as this would be our first guild map town.  all the other towns our Guild has are Nested requiring a wagon or balloon ride from NPC town to get to them. 

On average I see about 25 people at a time in instances that are open.  Id say about 45 people on my friends list only play in Friends only mode which is an instance of the open world mode with just you and your party of friends.  

Will post more if I ever get to lost vale.  I hear you need a group to survive in there :)
    Brugas
  • blorpykinsblorpykins Member RarePosts: 466

Lol Blorpykins you are too funny.  Its all about RTM to you and people getting ahead.   the rest of us that like it play it for fun and don't worry about people getting ahead.  in every game people get ahead of others lol.   

As to RTM, its all fluff, go look at ports store there is nothing that will get anyone ahead of another in there.   Especially in a PVE story backed MMO.  

You must be a new player if you still believe this.  PVE story backed MMO?  What game are you playing?
    Ice-Queen

You must be a new player if you still believe this.  PVE story backed MMO?  What game are you playing?

Been playing for over a year, the game has currently PVE story that has 3 major quest lines and all the new final zones have supporting quests for the three may parts of the first chapter of the story.  Its obvious you didn't play much of the game or stayed current with all the updates and content.  

R52 is release candidate coming up which is one of the 2nd most exciting content patches coming.  Last few have been huge updates with so much content that I wold have months of stuff to do if I get around to checking out the finalized zones that were put in.  (you do know that most the zones pre R45 were copies waiting for the developers to release the final replacements)

So to your response I am not new, and playing this game a lot since persistence. :)

I just don't understand why any sane person would devote so much time in a forum of a game they will never play to just whine like a little kid who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas.

For someone that doesn't play, and wont play.  You sure spent the last many ,many months in here screaming.  Just look at the forum thread list you own almost all the treads, and they are all about how much you dislike everything.   Even people like myself who simply wanted to review my thoughts on the game that I liked only to try and tell me how bad it is.  

What does that tell people.... you have a serious problem lol.  perhaps you should get out more.
    or go play something you like :)  just saying.

Kyleran