Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Motiga & PWE Announced Game Closure Effective July 31st - Gigantic - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836

We just assembled a pro team with the intention of competing in e-sports tournaments around the globe, what now?

Hahaha, I saw your post too on the Paragon forums.

Your ficticious team now wont be able to compete in Gigantics World Series anymore :(

I have assembled many e-sports teams. Unfortunately all the games close down :disappointed:
    In that case, please make a team for PUBG.  ;)

Junglecharly
  • JunglecharlyJunglecharly Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Aeander said:

We just assembled a pro team with the intention of competing in e-sports tournaments around the globe, what now?

Your ficticious team now wont be able to compete in Gigantics World Series anymore :(

I have assembled many e-sports teams. Unfortunately all the games close down :disappointed:

I am in discussions with other players to make a pro team for Wildstar. We have a meeting tomorrow probably.
    AeanderrojoArcueidCryolitycalTacticalZombeh
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited February 2018

Aeander said:

I am in discussions with other players to make a pro team for Wildstar. We have a meeting tomorrow probably.

Looks like every game you plan to join as esport closes down. Can i ask you to start joining EA games, please?
    Cryolitycal3sunsgamingTacticalZombeh

• JunglecharlyJunglecharly Member UncommonPosts: 167
     :'(