Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Season 5 Update Brings Visual Updates & More Immersive Play - SMITE Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageSeason 5 Update Brings Visual Updates & More Immersive Play - SMITE Videos - MMORPG.com

Hi-Rez Studios has announced that SMITE has been updated for Season 5 that brings a number of visual improvements to the game. In addition, several game play improvements have been made to bring "more choices and immersing them in an epic visual experience."

Read the full story here

Comments

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    the game is fun, its just to bad their match maker is still a total disaster after all these years.
    Valdheim
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Paragon-killer
    Radoomarganculos
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

DrunkWolf said:

the game is fun, its just to bad their match maker is still a total disaster after all these years.

I agree the changes are great I would love to be playing Smite just as much as I do League OF Legends, but when you find your account getting suspended (Without reason) due to "Intentional Feeder" or "Other Reports" because players are salty over your performance, or the god you played, then changes need to come to the game to deal with these players who are usually the abusive ones in chat making smite really unsportsmanlike.

At least both Riot, and Blizzard are making an Effort to deal with this type of toxicity and have done great at it while Smite & DOTA 2 have not, if you are playing just normal games you run into less toxicity, but the moment you hit ranked its Toxic, Normal Conquest is the second most toxic one that I've played but usually players in Normal seem to be more helpful and don't harassment as bad as Ranked.

The way I see it Hi-Rez should impliment behavior functions like LOL has including removal of End OF Season Rewards if you are toxic, this would make people think twice before harassing users asking others to report one another and much bad conduct this game has.

Now I think its okay to have games with shit talk, but if I wanted to experience that in a game I would go play a Full-Loot game or hard pvp game.
    Valdheim