Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guardian Legion Update Now Live - TERA - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageGuardian Legion Update Now Live - TERA - MMORPG.com

TERA News - TERA players can now log into the game to try out the new content that just arrived with the Guardian Legion update. Most notably, the update brings a number of new activities for high level players including the addition of "hot spots" that show where an active participation area is live. Fifteen players can band together to take part in the action to close any one of the six missions.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Awesome TERA is getting Jetpacks :)
    Gorwewingoodarbi15XarkoTridentArc
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    edited January 2018
    Wait...I'll need to check this out. Aren't the jetpacks a cash shop item? Now, the jetpacks are not part of the mission, right? lol

Wait! You used the same photo for Anthem! That picture really threw me off! lol
    Ir1shguy
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    edited January 2018
    Gorwe said:
    Scorchien said:
    Awesome TERA is getting Jetpacks :)
    And looks just like Anthem! (Is that even a picture from TERA?)
    Yep, they messed up on the photo lol! TERA has new flight suits; not jetpacks. 
    Ir1shguy
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • aeunexcoreaeunexcore Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Baited.