Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Second Leaked Trailer Shows Concept Art & Provides Setting Context - New World Game Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageSecond Leaked Trailer Shows Concept Art & Provides Setting Context - New World Game Trailer

We have heard virtually nothing from Amazon Game Studios since it announced New World more than a year ago. Redditor

Read the full story here

Comments

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Would like to see more gameplay tbh.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Ummm..those artworks are old, nothing new to see here.
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515

OhhPaigey said:

Would like to see more gameplay tbh.

I would like to se the game released, tbh.
    BillMurphy

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited January 2018

Maurgrim said:

Ummm..those artworks are old, nothing new to see here.

Perhaps, but the narration is new. *shrugs* I'm just hoping the leaked videos are pointing to actual, you know, released information and gameplay videos too.
    killerqueer

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I'm of the mind that these leaks are intentional to sort of drum up interest in the game again, ahead of some major announcement - perhaps at PAX East? And, among the MMO sites, it seems to be working.
    Slapshot1188gamer2025Azaron_NightbladeinfomatzSteelhelm

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Player bandits? Is this another open world gankfest PvP type game? I was hoping it would be more story/quest driven PvE type game. Maybe I was wrong then.
    Alomar
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

flizzer said:

Player bandits? Is this another open world gankfest PvP type game? I was hoping it would be more story/quest driven PvE type game. Maybe I was wrong then.

But that's just the thing: We don't know. Until they start pumping out info, we're all in the dark and guessing. :(
    gamer2025

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• VandarixVandarix Member UncommonPosts: 177

SBFord said:

flizzer said:

But that's just the thing: We don't know. Until they start pumping out info, we're all in the dark and guessing. :(

It's looks and sounds a lot like a Survival MMO. "How you play, what you do, and whom you work with or against is up to you." pretty much describes every Survival MMO out there.
    Azaron_NightbladeLucienRene
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

Vandarix said:

SBFord said:

flizzer said:

It's looks and sounds a lot like a Survival MMO. "How you play, what you do, and whom you work with or against is up to you." pretty much describes every Survival MMO out there.

I always figured it was one.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    https://streamable.com/as14m

Crafting leaked a few hours ago.

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Seeing how long ago the whole Amazon studios fleshed out setup and so, I don't think New World is at a stage there would exist proper gameplay to show off unless they specifically create some slice with only that purpose.

So all a big to be seen.