Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch 4.2 - Rise of a New Sun to Launch on January 30th - Final Fantasy XIV Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2018 in Videos Discussion

imagePatch 4.2 - Rise of a New Sun to Launch on January 30th - Final Fantasy XIV Videos - MMORPG.com

Square Enix has finally announced the launch date for Final Fantasy XIV's 4.2 update. It will be headed out the gate on January 30th. To celebrate the big news, the 4.2 trailer, "Rise of a New Sun", has been released.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    that ending :O
  • Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731
    makes me wanna try this game again
  • darkrain21darkrain21 Member UncommonPosts: 383
    Cant Wait to fight Savage Kefka!
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Still nothing on Rellic?
  • SoldorSoldor Member UncommonPosts: 81
    The best game out right now keeps getting better. FF6 fans rejoice!
    daltanious
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited January 2018
    Still nothing on Rellic?
    Feb 10th live letter is supposed to have more details on Eureka, which is being projected to be partly live on 4.25 (Eureka is confirmed to be broken up into parts with part 1 aimed for 4.25). "Relic" weapon and armor so I guess its worth the delay for some. I'm thinking the last raid will be FF8 based or FF10 since omega was a pain in the arse in both of games (more so 8 than 10 though). But the model for omega is from 11 so maybe more from there? Who knows. I kind of doubt it though since the extremes are from 11.
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    edited January 2018