Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Divine Your Fortune in New Year's Event - ArcheAge - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageDivine Your Fortune in New Year's Event - ArcheAge - MMORPG.com

ArcheAge News - From now through January 30th, ArcheAge players can take part in the Fortune Event. Players at level 40+ can head to Mirage Island to start a quest that begins with creating dumplings using Pairan's own recipe. Once done, she'll hand over a fortune cookie that provides an hour-long buff and has the chance to contain other cookies, each with some pretty great treats inside.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    More like, "Divvy Up Your Fortune".

Fricken' best game ever completely destroyed by the worst cash shop ever created. I pity any MMO fan who never got to experience AA during beta.

Sigh.
    Allerleirauhchocolate42069RenoakuxxBoneZxxzigalucard
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    ^ Yup Wish I could play this again But Trion would likely do yet another server merge after I get all my land back again, and then on top of that the whole forced PVP and Hero Thing totally ruined the game welcoming griefing all that needed to be addressed.

Trion can never even begin to compensate how much money I dumpted into Arche Age just to get screwed over.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Is Trion seriously trying to make a big deal about a temporary buff or am I missing something? I clicked thinking you had a chance at getting the costume in the pic or something from the event.
  • asnowasnow Member UncommonPosts: 43
    This is more like, Hmmm Guys last patch is failed again, and we have no fucking idea what can we do now to make this game alive agin :)
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

asnow said:

This is more like, Hmmm Guys last patch is failed again, and we have no fucking idea what can we do now to make this game alive agin :)

People would probably lose their sh!t if Trion announced Archeage Prime or something sub only....well lose it until "reduced cash shop" comment and then be uninterested again.
  • xxBoneZxxxxBoneZxx Member UncommonPosts: 124

Dauzqul said:

Fricken' best game ever completely destroyed by the worst cash shop ever created. I pity any MMO fan who never got to experience AA during beta.

Sigh.

100% agreed. Me and my friends had some of the best times ever in an MMO while playing AA during the beta. It's one of those experiences like experiencing SWG before it went to shit.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited January 2018
    I dunno man , this event is working pretty well.. I tried it out, got my fortune cookie .... It said ..

I see an uninstall in your future ...............

It was right :)
    MadFrenchieElysion28