Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Question

RakujiRakuji Member UncommonPosts: 144
So just a quick question. By paying the 49.99 do I get 24/7 access? When looking at the shop it doesn't really say.

Kick to the Face.

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Yes. If you buy any package you will be able to download the game and start playing immediately.

If you buy a more expensive package, those come with better access to their test server, but their live server is open to everyone who's purchased the game.

Please note that the game is still in development. There will be server wipes, bugs, and systems that aren't finished yet.
    JamesGoblin

• RakujiRakuji Member UncommonPosts: 144
    awesome. thanks. I will probably be picking it up then lol.
    JamesGoblin

Kick to the Face.

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    To reemphasize what Vrika said, the game is still very much in development.

Many of the key features are still in planning stages, not even implemented in a testable form. Unless you are keen on testing and bug-fixing, it may be perfectly viable to wait a bit longer with Crowfall.

I'm looking forward to it, but it's still got some time to go.
    JamesGoblin
  • SarlaSarla Member UncommonPosts: 316
    I made the mistake of buying into this, but afterward I got a refund from paypal, because it's so far from release its like a pre-alpha and not like they or the other fanboi's say.  It show's some neat ideas but I think its more a cash grab than a game to be honest.   To be fair though, I only  played it for 4 evenings. 
    JamesGoblin
  • Arkade99Arkade99 Member RarePosts: 538
    Sarla said:
    I made the mistake of buying into this, but afterward I got a refund from paypal, because it's so far from release its like a pre-alpha and not like they or the other fanboi's say.  It show's some neat ideas but I think its more a cash grab than a game to be honest.   To be fair though, I only  played it for 4 evenings. 
    It's a game in development. There's no cash grab. You can buy now and help test or you can wait until it launches. 

Artcraft has never suggested that the game was in anything other than pre-alpha, but Alpha isn't too far away. The current release on the test server is 5.4. IIRC, the 5.5 patch will be the start of Alpha.
    JamesGoblin