Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why SBS is no longer using SpatialOS (simplified version)

13»

Comments

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,424
    CoE threads are much better than SC threads now.

For entertainment purposes that is.
    Kyleran

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 10,875
    Rhoklaw said:
    CoE threads are much better than SC threads now.

For entertainment purposes that is.
    You are welcome
    Rhoklaw

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 2,878
    These "devs" are incompetent amateurs.

That's the reason.

I just wanted to point out that I questioned the viability of making a MUD in this thread (and there were others) and now they cancelled it. It was about as useful making a MUD as it would have been to get a pencil and paper and write stuff down. All you can do with a MUD is text. Hell even the VoxElyria thing was cancelled. Really shows you they have no idea WTF they are doing.

When this "game" launches there is going to be a river of salt.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer