Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suprised about American Truck Simulator MP

Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 251
Ok so a friend told me about a Sim game called American Truck Sim....He wanted me to try it, I asked him if it was just Single Player and he told me no it has MP....So, I tried it thinking I was gonna get so bored of this game....   I was very surprised when I played MP that it was a very fun and Relaxing game to just chill and do some driving.....Now I'm hooked.....LOL
No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    What do you do in multiplayer?  Form a convoy?
  • Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    You can...But you can join Companies....Its like joining a guild in many MMO's....And run miles for the company and just drive with friends....Its surprisingly fun...This is coming from a guy who plays a lot of Warframe...LOL
    Kyleran
    I might like that, I'm into relaxing stuff.  Is it on Steam?
    Yeah it is.  Do you have to back up those big bastards to loading docks?  I can't back up for shit in real life!
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    I had an vehicle accident two and a half years ago, my fault unfortunately first time too.  My insurance lady told me I have to go three years without any accident's or points.  

I can't risk a game like this :(
    ScotKyleranGremeMightyUncleanEponyxDamorLeiloniCryomatrixMadFrenchie
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Oh gawd this will be in runners and riders for Best MMO 2018 as It has a "persistent world". And it seems to have similarities to Warframe so it may well be another "best MMO that no one really talks about". :)

Wind up aside, I quite like driving games, so will check it out.

RexKushman
    Yeah it is.  Do you have to back up those big bastards to loading docks?  I can't back up for shit in real life!

LMAO.....You have an option for them to park it for you but you make less XP....You get XP and lvl up in this game to make bigger and more money making loads.....
    Truckers MP is a Mod ATS and ETS2 and ETS1 was never designed for MP.

Yea it is a Mod....But it works very well with ATS, ETS, and ETS2.....Its very fun with friends...

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited January 2018
    I bought it when it was on sale but have yet to try it out. Also picked up Euro Truck Sim.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I think there is a demo that you can get off steam. I tried it, but I could see the addicting aspect of it. But I'm too ADD to sit there and drive for ever, plus too difficult to drive straight, I can't even drive straight in real life. 

My mindless game is Path of Exile. 

Cryomatrix
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations.