Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clockwork City - TheHiveLeader - Elder Scrolls Online General Video

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageClockwork City - TheHiveLeader - Elder Scrolls Online General Video

The Elder Scrolls Online recently released their Clockwork City DLC. Since the game is Hive's Favorite MMO of the 2017, it's time to wind it up and watch it go! Gear puns.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    I still haven't started this dlc! ESO has so much content. Crazy
    VyethAlexanderVendiSinsai
  • SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405
    edited January 2018

SlyLoK said:

I still haven't started this dlc! ESO has so much content. Crazy

While I have completed this DLC I haven't even scratched Morrowind.

Hell I've only done a 1/3rd of Craglorn, always something new coming out/events....so much content..
  • MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    It is actually a great game, except.. I dont like the controls, but I guess thats just me
    Lots and lots of quests to do, except... Im really more of a non-quests player :)
    Sovrath
  • perrin82perrin82 Member UncommonPosts: 285
    agree, a tremendous amount of content.
  • khameleonkhameleon Member UncommonPosts: 486

Mitara said:

It is actually a great game, except.. I dont like the controls, but I guess thats just me

Lots and lots of quests to do, except... Im really more of a non-quests player :)

Theres lots to do not even doing the quests.. world bosses, dungeons, explore for treasure, PVP and so much more.

GAME TIL YOU DIE!!!!

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    The CwC was my favorite ESO content of 2017. They really nailed the atmosphere.
    BruceYeeSlyLoK
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755

khameleon said:

Mitara said:

Theres lots to do not even doing the quests.. world bosses, dungeons, explore for treasure, PVP and so much more.

Yes, back when it was new, this was a great game...