Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Safe to say this won't be out in 2017

time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
I guess this is going to be released in 2018, but the real question is which quarter will this be brought to the U.S. / International version.  Hopefully in January or Feb we can get an update from somewhere on the Korea go-live date.

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.

Comments

• LeoTolstoyLeoTolstoy Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Have faith Exile, 5 minutes left in 2017.
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    I live on the west coast so it's another 3 hours for me...lol

As for Lost Ark, we will have to wait a long time. It still hasn't even got out of Closed beta in Korea, and there is still no word of a western release yet. 
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Happy New Year !
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    So what you are saying is, it's "lost" until next year.

;)

Happy New Years all.

Sovrath

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DyslogixDyslogix Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I doubt it'll even arise in the western areas. NA/EU or even global not looking good, so i guess i'll ditch this release until/if there is any other word or sight of it. Have a good one all :)
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I guess I'll put it on my buy later list right next to Half-Life 3.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• FafhredFafhred Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Following links about that game, I arrived at http://www.smilegate.com/en/game/onlinegame.asp, where it is not even listed...

Knowledge is Power, but Ignorance is often Death