Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thoughts on new TOA expansion?

i was wondering what everyone else here in gamerville thought about the new TOA expansion to daoc....

personally im an alb.

i dont understand why they would rip on an idea from EQ...(Planes of Power i belive) im not sure if its 100% , there are some original concepts but it seems pretty close to me...

and i probably wouldnt complain but they give alb a new race....half giant i think, that looks like a troll and a firb got a bit...well...

what do you guys think??

-The Patriarch-

RF Online- Scyros 36 Accretia Ranger *retired*
R.Y.L Prodigy 89 Assasin *retired/banned*

Comments

• VindvalyaVindvalya Member Posts: 115

Well one of the complaints from the EQ fanbois is that DAoC doesn't have enough PvE. This TOA expansion will add a lot.

I play DAoC and was more excited about SI, and the free RvR expansion coming up.

There are a lot of characters that are level 50 and need new things to do to keep interest. This expansion should help that. The only problem is that in DAoC the philosphy of the average player is not one of exploration but of making their character uber. If there is a new dungeon it won't really be used unless it has the best equipment or good drops money wise.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

can i ask 1 thing...

WHATS TOA?!?!?!?

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

TOA = Trials of Atlantis

......SWG = Noob image

Homer-"let the bears pay the bear tax, but i pay the Homer tax."
    Lisa-"Dad, that's the homeOWNERS tax!"
    Homer-"Whatever I'll be at Moes."

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i think im gonna start daoc again once toa comes out, how long will that be? cuz i started when si came out, then i started when foundations came out... they gotta keep comin out with expansions so i keep comin back. unless someone here plays on merlin: albion, that would be kool.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

yo...dont go back to that

i dont know HOW u could even play that game past 14 daysimage

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i played for 6 months... then wuit til si... played for 2 months... quit til foundations... quit after 3 months. then i played the sims online and quit at the end of summer. so i desperately need wow to come out right friggin now! my guild just kept dying and coming back... it was dumb.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------