Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yule Savings Event! Beorning 75% discount

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Yule Savings Event! 75% off Beorning and Character Slot Bundle and Cosmetic Bundles 50% off Relics and Crafting Boosts 50% off Premium Wallet Upgrade and Cosmetic Headwear 35% off XP Boosts and Travel Skills Now through January 4th!

I was saving for mordor expansion but now I'm not sure to buy Beorning or not :open_mouth: 

Po_gg

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    From the list easily the beornings is the best one for that price. Even if you don't want to try it, a character slot is almost the same, so basically you get the class as a freebie. And it's a fun class to play - although you can't steal baskets, like Hive accused them at the end of his video :smiley:
    https://youtu.be/1_temEdaLhg

The premium wallet is the second most useful purchase, but maybe not for you (yet), since it starts to really shine at the endgame, and when you have lots of alts. On lower levels and with only 1-2 characters you would barely notice the premium wallet is there, but towards the end it easily can save you 40-50 inventory slots - per character, since it's an account unlock. For a hoarder like me, it's a must have convenience purchase.

The travel bonuses are purely convenience but sometimes it's handy to have them, and the rest (relic, crafting, bonus xp and cosmetics) is only useful if you are interested in those aspects of the game :wink: