Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roccat Aluma In-Ear Headset – A Decent Headset for the Glasses Wearer in Your Life - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageRoccat Aluma In-Ear Headset – A Decent Headset for the Glasses Wearer in Your Life - MMORPG.com

I have been asking Christopher Coke for months not to please find me a headset that I can comfortably wear with glasses. You see, I don’t wear just any glasses, I wear GLASSES as in the biggest, heaviest nerd glasses you can ever imagine your professor wearing. It took a while, but we finally landed on the Roccat Aluma in-ear headset. This is our review.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DvoraDvora Member UncommonPosts: 499
    edited December 2017
    not sure why glasses and headsets give you guys problems. If it does it's probably because the head band is too tight. But whatever works I guess. I can't handle earbuds that are always falling out of my ears.

Paid add here I think?
  • JerYnkFanJerYnkFan Member UncommonPosts: 342
    I use Sennhaiser HD579 headphones with a Schiit Fulla 2 DAC/AMP. Games never sounded better.
  • Possum6381Possum6381 Member CommonPosts: 8

skaaz1 said:

I went away from headsets also because of the glasses issue. I just went with a cheap Insignia on-ear analog mono headset. The only voice program I use is Discord that I run through the headset. My games run over my Bose Companion 5 speakers.

I've had my Companion 5 speakers for years and I LOVE them. I have a Razer Megalodon headset that I rarely wear, mostly because of the glasses issue and becoming uncomfortable after more than an hour wearing them.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Torval said:
    Does the mic have an inline mute switch? This is the kind of thing I'd like to get for my kids, but I like them to have a mechanical mute.
    It does! :)
    [Deleted User]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯