Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release Date Pushed to Winter 2018, Next Update Postponed to January - Wild West Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageRelease Date Pushed to Winter 2018, Next Update Postponed to January - Wild West Online - MMORPG.com

Wild West Online News - The Wild West Online forum has been updated with a new post that revises the development roadmap going forward. The biggest nugget of information concerns the release date for WWO. "Over the course of the last few months and reading all the feedback from our community members, we realized the game needed more to meet your expectations". With that in mind, the release has been moved back to "late winter 2018".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    "Over the course of the last few months and reading all the feedback from our community members, we realized the game needed more to meet your expectations"

wow lol guess they had super low expectations, guess there fooling no one with how little has been done and is currently present in the game
    chocolate42069Tokkenpantaro
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    I'm glad. This game would likely have not been on my radar. Good luck on beefing up the game!

Joined - July 2004

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    Good, give it some time to flesh out. Get it right this time!   It's on my  radar, but the hype train when on by... pass my house.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692
    oh..cool.

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    "Sergey Titov Online" got pushed back, as expected. We'll see much more of this...in years to come :)
    rojoArcueid[Deleted User]
     W...aaagh?
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    i waiting for that game ,but not optimistic it has to be done in next few months
  • BananaSoupBananaSoup Member UncommonPosts: 180

voltt said:

"Over the course of the last few months and reading all the feedback from our community members, we realized the game needed more to meet your expectations"

wow lol guess they had super low expectations, guess there fooling no one with how little has been done and is currently present in the game

When they first got to idea of creating a game Devs thought they don't have to meet any erxpectations at all.
    Eureka i say! Eureka!
    JamesGoblin