4Story Closing Down....

mlauzonmlauzon Edmonton, ABMember UncommonPosts: 767
[quote]Dear player,

We regret to inform you that 4Story global server has come to a stage where the service is no longer sustainable.

Therefore, the service will be terminated at 24:00 3rd of January, 2018.

Thank you for loving and caring for 4Story all these years.

Zemi Interactive[/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/4StoryMMO/posts/10155400159777858

--
Michael

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 27,155
    Whatever 4Story is....

;)

"Harbinger of Failure"

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

On hiatus from EVE Online since Dec 2016 - CCP continues to wander aimlessly

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,923

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member EpicPosts: 3,813
    Isn't thing also called another name, Kingdom of something? I forgot. I know its been around for a long time. Not surprising its shutting down though since many newer titles have been shutting down within in the same year of 'release.' Subagames likes to revive games like this if other publishers release the rights, so there's probably hope if the game had some form of population.
  • TillerTiller Member RarePosts: 6,324
    Reminds me of 9Dragons lol

• GhavriggGhavrigg Halifax, NSMember UncommonPosts: 1,254
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Matrix, NYMember RarePosts: 2,361
    edited December 2017
    Mikeha said:
    I can see why it died. That opening background in the menu is a straight up copy of the background in the menu of burning crusade in WoW.
    Post edited by TheScavenger on

My adult gaming and mods website (various games, adult mods, screenshots, stories and other games I play(ed) 

http://nsfwgaming.wixsite.com/adultgamingandmods

And my Youtube channel (for nature/relaxation/meditation videos)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vendayn

• nolic1nolic1 Kingman, AZMember UncommonPosts: 689
    Sorry to see another of the good ones go even though I did not stay with this for to long 2 years off and on I will miss all the fun I had with it.

To me I enjoy gaming I dont play to be uber I play to have fun. If a game is not fun to me guess what I move on and play something else till I find one that is. When I find that great game and not sure if in my life time there will be one I hope it has everything I want in an mmo.

• ForgrimmForgrimm Somewhere in TimeMember EpicPosts: 2,783
    Albatroes said:
    Isn't thing also called another name, Kingdom of something? 
    Gates of Andaron.