Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - New Gameplay Video

coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 3,438
I just came across a new gameplay video from Kingdom Come: Deliverance, a not yet released open world RPG with an advanced combat system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw9wAnL0Xvc&t=218s

I think some of you here may like it  :).

What do you think about it.

d_20

Comments

• ShaighShaigh Member RarePosts: 1,776
    Combat looked better on paper than it plays out. I'm interested in how they will handle stories since its a historically themed game instead of a fantasy game.

Hoping they can compensate things telling stories like the first witcher game.
    The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
  • IrishIrish Member UncommonPosts: 258
    Thanks for the link. I appreciate the amount of forest going on in that video. There are like, "gameplay forests," comprised of a few spread out trees, and then there is this. Actually seems like the kind of wooded area you could get lost in. Pretty neat.

Seems like it trots along at a slower pace than I'd like. I guess I'm a realism fan, up to the point where I begin to feel like it's a 1:1 ratio of my time and what I can accomplish in a game. Either way, I'll probably pick this up.
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 2,693
    edited January 8
    I'm kinda confused, maybe its late...but why is the character talking to himself so much? Is that gonna be reworked? Witcher 3 was the same but it wasn't so often. But the weird part that is confusing me is the character says "we" and talks like there are two of them...but its only the character that I could see.

Is the story that the guy has multiple personalities? imaginary friends? Or is he talking to the person playing the game? 

If its the last one, that is pretty cool. Never played a game where the character in the game talks to you...that is pretty unique. Really awesome voice for it too. Better voice acting than most voice acting in games.
    Post edited by TheScavenger on
  • chambordinchambordin Member UncommonPosts: 150
    edited January 11
    i'm pretty sure the talking is just added commentary, for the purposes of entertainment for the more mundane parts of the gameplay video
    Post edited by chambordin on
  • KooturKootur Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Eastern European game developers are a goldmine. They are like how the industry was 15 years ago. Quality games without the corporate BS.
    Aethaeryn
  • d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,722
    I just came across a new gameplay video from Kingdom Come: Deliverance, a not yet released open world RPG with an advanced combat system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw9wAnL0Xvc&t=218s

I think some of you here may like it  :).

What do you think about it.

Well, I swore off pre-ordering games, but this one is making me weak. 

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member RarePosts: 3,777
    They really need to add some impact on those hits. Besides that, color me intrigued.