Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVE Play Through with Dev Chat/Gameplay Event Replay - Survarium Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2017 in Videos Discussion

imagePVE Play Through with Dev Chat/Gameplay Event Replay - Survarium Videos - MMORPG.com

Earlier this week, our own Bill Murphy took part in a live stream event with the team behind Survarium. They took time to play the new PvP cooperative map while chatting about the game and much more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Honestly I'm extremely surprised that this is a game they kept supporting. I remember seeing the launch and thinking it was just another cash in on a shooter with a survival theme, but then they just kept updating it, and updating it, and updating it. Good on them.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    I was hoping this game would eventually be as good as Stalker online, but it never was, at least not when I played last about a year ago.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I was hoping this game would eventually be as good as Stalker online, but it never was, at least not when I played last about a year ago.
    It's eventually going to have an open world. They still consider it in beta, with the open world some months away.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• GuintuGuintu Member UncommonPosts: 320
    Unfortunately a lot of the reviews on Steam say its pay2win. I loved Stalker and hoped this would be as fun.
  • Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    This should be just a Throw a Nut Simulator...LOL
    No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)
  • LoriPLSLoriPLS Member CommonPosts: 3
    I won in Gleam giveaway but didn't recieved any redeem code!!!
    Why???
  • LoriPLSLoriPLS Member CommonPosts: 3
    ???