Often we talk about game negatives and sometimes supporters feel that we leave out the positives. This is a chance to talk about those!
List the positives but include only things that actually exist (not promised to someday exist) and nothing related to stuff you can buy.
Here I will start you off:
- They have a diehard and dedicated community base of a few thousand potential players.
- The developers interact with the diehard community on their forums
- They have demonstrated thousands of characters on screen at the same time
- They have a REFUND policy for those who change their mind
Reserved for all the future positives supplied:
- Regular Email updates each Friday and Newsletters each month. These updates detail what was accomplished and what they plan to work on (Meddyck)
- 3 Realms exist and are in game (Medyyck)
- Players have been in the game's Alpha playing and testing for well over a year
- Created their own engine to handle large scale battles
- CUBE system useable by players which allows them to "test all aspects of the building system, including destructibility, physics, UI, etc. " Over 1 BILLION blocks have been played thus far.
- Published Guiding Principles list
- Crafting is in game in a testing form (Medyyck)
- 9 Classes currently in testing (Medyyck)
I will update this post with any positives that meet the above criteria.
All time classic MY NEW FAVORITE POST! (Keep laying those bricks)
"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator
Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017.
Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018
"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018
Post edited by Slapshot1188 on