Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patreon for poor people that cant afford CoE? Elyrian Assistance Program announced...

1235»

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982
    WTF... guy goes into a meeting and all craziness breaks out  :o

Ill catch up at home

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

UPDATE:  Winner announced
    Good evening, fellow Elyrians! I'd like to just take a few quick moments to extend my congratulations to @Saturar#4495 on the acceptance of his application in the Elyrian Assistance Program! On the forums he goes by the name of Zidclaw, though his brethren in Tryggr know him better as Saturar. He has made his home on the EU server, where his interests lie in beast taming and alchemy. He has only joined us in the latter half of this year, but he has alrady shown to be a steady presence on both the CoE and Tryggr discords, earning many friends within his community. Jarl Gunnvör Barbaros even had this to say, “Are you talking about the dude with the ginger avatar from GoT? I love that f*&!@#!” It is clear that Saturar embodies what we at the EAP are searching for, and we are proud to present him with his Elyrian Pledge. We hope he has many successes in the future, and wish him a warm, official, welcome to Chronicles of Elyria!

JustDrakeYashaX

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• HulluckHulluck Member UncommonPosts: 839
    edited December 2017
    Dakeru said:
    JustDrake said:
    @Dakeru good to see your applying for a free package.
    What?
    Brilliant. Absolutely lost it when I got to this. This crap needs to be stickied for comedy value alone. Someone needs to also give Slapshot the forum title of “MMORPG Watchdog.”, tongue in cheak.  I wish I could animate. There is SO much potential here and the build up to this.  “What?” So genuine and brilliant.

Just for clarity. I think it’s pathetic they used ya’lls name. I genuinely saw hilarity in it because it’s such a genuine response and the build up to it.  The whole thing is weird for reasons already noted early on in the thread.  It’s also far from the first time this sort of thing has happened. I haven’t been on the forums in a good minute and I saw this thread and thought the whole premise was weird. Almost as if trying to play off real charities like Child’s Play as an example. I use it and not singling it out for any reason other than it’s easily searchable and most are probably familiar with it on this site.

Post edited by Hulluck on
    YashaX
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    edited December 2017
    It is Patron btw. How about launching the game before you start a support system for those who might want to play it? Then they will be able to see if they do actually want to play it.
    Scot said:
    It is Patron btw. How about launching the game before you start a support system for those who might want to play it? Then they will be able to see if they do actually want to play it.
    Actually it's Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/ElyrianAssistanceProgram

But that's kind of what I thought as well.  A basic package  doesn't even get you into the game for 2 years... by that point lots will change.  /shrug  At the same time it's also their money so they get to spend it however they like.
    JustDrake

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Rhoklaw said:
    This is probably the saddest thing I've ever seen. A fundraiser to help gamers afford games?
    A game that's 2 years from release none the less...

2 years? That's some very wishful thinking.
    We'll be lucky to have SC by then, let alone some other KS title that started years later.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• OrangeBoyOrangeBoy Member UncommonPosts: 213
    JustDrake said:
    Yep those show I've browsed your forums for a while but doesn't address your photoshopped post. 

Keep reading my history if you want, post it here it shows what I think but doesn't show me to be this ordanska you claim 
    You're a certified clown
    Slapshot1188YashaX
This discussion has been closed.