Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Now That's One Big Ass Sword - WoW's Longest Free Fall - World of Warcraft Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 1,838
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageNow That's One Big Ass Sword - WoW's Longest Free Fall - World of Warcraft Videos - MMORPG.com

At the end of the World of Warcraft Antorus raid, the final cinematic video shows Sargeras plunging a MASSIVE sword into Silithus trying to pierce the heart of Azeroth. It's hard to imagine just how gigantic that sword is but thanks to intrepid adventurers, we get a bit of perspective.

Read the full story here


Comments

  • GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,368
    *yawn*
    ThexReporterFr0z1nDuDeLurianarWalkinGlenn

  • SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 26,796
    Galadourn said:
    *yawn*
    Because that was so important to post? Don't like WoW? Ignore the threads. * eye roll *
    blueturtle13NephethFr0z1nDuDeAmatheLurianarWalkinGlenngoobsnews

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 


  • GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,368
    edited November 2017
    SBFord said:
    Galadourn said:
    *yawn*
    Because that was so important to post? Don't like WoW? Ignore the threads. * eye roll *
    @SBFord sorry, don't get me wrong, this was not intended as an insult to the OP, it's just that all these epic trailers (in movies too) have become so common and boilerplate lately that, to me at least, produce the exactly opposite effect, that of deep, pure boredom. 
    Post edited by Galadourn on
    Fr0z1nDuDe

  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff EpicPosts: 4,210
    I thought it was pretty epic. Love WoW's cinematics team.
    ElvocSBFordFr0z1nDuDeLurianarCrazKanukawo303

    Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

    My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

  • TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 221
    Now that's a sight. I might have to resub and jump off myself. Would also be a fun guild activity.
    SBFord

    image
  • shetlandslarsenshetlandslarsen Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Nice video.
    SBFord
  • JimbobausJimbobaus Member CommonPosts: 2
    It’s not if he has been imprisoned on your server to see the sword. You actually have to have killed the last boss of the current raid tier to have the sword show (it also removes Argus from the sky ) it’s all down to phasing.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 10,550
    He's overcompensating for something.
    BillMurphyGaladournSBFordSovrath
    “That's how the madness of the world tries to colonize you: from the outside in, forcing you to live in its reality.” 
    ― Jeff VanderMeerAnnihilation
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 363


    I thought it was pretty epic. Love WoW's cinematics team.



    I always said I thought they should just have used their cinematics to make a movie and just added some to make it flow correctly...
    SBFord
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 17,492
    Iselin said:
    He's overcompensating for something.
    "Sargeras plunging a MASSIVE sword into Silithus"

    Ehm...

    WoW meets PornHub
    Iselin
  • SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 26,796
    DMKano said:
    Iselin said:
    He's overcompensating for something.
    "Sargeras plunging a MASSIVE sword into Silithus"

    Ehm...

    WoW meets PornHub
    Goldshire's calling :D
    Iselin

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 


  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 10,550
    SBFord said:
    DMKano said:
    Iselin said:
    He's overcompensating for something.
    "Sargeras plunging a MASSIVE sword into Silithus"

    Ehm...

    WoW meets PornHub
    Goldshire's calling :D
    I still remember the good old days when Goldshire was just this innocent little quest hub :)
    SBFord
    “That's how the madness of the world tries to colonize you: from the outside in, forcing you to live in its reality.” 
    ― Jeff VanderMeerAnnihilation
  • XarkoXarko Member RarePosts: 801
    Reported for profanity in the title tho!
    Fr0z1nDuDeSBFord
  • knightauditknightaudit Member UncommonPosts: 350
    "Now I am free, Free Falling" - Tom Petty
    SBFord
  • AmatheAmathe Member EpicPosts: 3,101
    I wonder if you can use a glider?

    EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

  • awo303awo303 Member UncommonPosts: 5

    Galadourn said:


    SBFord said:


    Galadourn said:

    *yawn*


    Because that was so important to post? Don't like WoW? Ignore the threads. * eye roll *


    @SBFord sorry, don't get me wrong, this was not intended as an insult to the OP, it's just that all these epic trailers (in movies too) have become so common and boilerplate lately that, to me at least, produce the exactly opposite effect, that of deep, pure boredom. 



    So what if they make boring trailers it will be less boring to you is that how your logic works?
  • mwinmillmwinmill Member CommonPosts: 2
    Blizzard successfully created something cool out of Azeroth's most boring zone.
    BruceYee
Sign In or Register to comment.