Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interview with the first Level 63 in Black Desert Online

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
Congratulations to WitchElahng.  :)

For the first time in the history of Black Desert Online, a player has reached Level 63. The required EXP after Level 60 is enormous, and it takes a huge amount of time and effort to reach Level 62. Level 62 players grind and grind to overcome the hard cap, but the journey is never easy. However, this last weekend, someone finally went beyond that level. Her name is 위치이랑 (character name; pronounced as Witch-E-Lahng)

We were able to find her at Gyfin Rhasia Temple. The parking spot was crowded with her party members’ horses, and she was party grinding until the second before the interview began. Hoping that we were not interrupting her favorite grinding hours, we asked if she could participate in an interview about reaching Level 63.

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/3643/interview-with-witchelahng-the-first-level-63-in-black-desert-online

Comments

• PinoXPinoX Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Hey, real life is overrated anyway. Good on her.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    edited November 2017
    What class is she ? Is it a witch seeing her name  hmm

• rena_ryugurena_ryugu Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I talked whit a lv 62 once and i was curious, she said she was grinding 14-18 hours/day every day for like 2-3 months whit small pause, i can't image lv 63.., after a while i asked her, what are you doing now?, and she said, "i'm still grinding every day, why?" okay.. well, now we have more efficient grind spots and more exp buff
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Impressive,  but also a bit sad really when you think of it.

RexKushman

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    She loves grinding and I think its really cool her husband was all in on helping her. 

I remember back in the old days of Lineage 2 it would take 1 year to grind your way to max level and I knew a lot of people that did it. 

I use to love grinding in Lineage 2 with my clannies hours every day so I understand. ;)
  • APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    My girlfriend loves to grind in games too, but if she ever played for like 14 to 18 hours straight a day for months we'd be having some problems.