Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Gameplay Footage Featuring Serious Sam

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Gameplay Footage Featuring Serious Sam

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    I had high hopes for this one...it was execrable...
    Perennially extricating the extraneous
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

I enjoyed it more than Guardians of Ember, honestly.
    BruceYee

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• jj7009jj7009 Member UncommonPosts: 223

I enjoyed it more than Guardians of Ember, honestly.

I enjoyed the flu more than I did my cancer that doesn't mean id wish them on anyone. Or that I'd recommend the flu because it was an overall more enjoyable experience.

BruceYee
  • QuagaarKingQuagaarKing Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Avoid anything from this so called "publisher". Insel games are a cancer on Steam. They do nothing but buy cheap publishing rights from F2P games that already failed and shut down in asia. They then pretend that these are new games and in Alpha so they can put them up on Early Access as B2P, pretend the developers are still active, while all they do is slowly release content made 3-4yr ago as they localize the text.
    Insel have also now started abusing Early Access itself, allowing their games to slip into new releases every couple of days for months, then only putting its release date back by 2-3 days so they can do it all over again, they have done this with Wild Buster 7 or 8 times in the last 4-5 weeks, just to try and generate more sales on their own website before releasing on Steam. Obviously this means developers who do not try these snide and unfair tricks get their visibility taken from them by this horrible bunch of tax dodgers who are happy to cheat and lie their way into your wallet.
    BruceYee
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    i got fun when uninstall... :) as i do for mu legend! waiting for the next one to come