Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tencent Shows Off 'Europa', Its Take on Battle Royale - General Game Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageTencent Shows Off 'Europa', Its Take on Battle Royale - General Game Trailer

We've now officially entered the Era of Battle Royale, thanks in large part to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Tencent has published the first trailer for an upcoming Chinese game called Europa, a slick looking title that has just arrived on Steam in preparation for a 2018 launch.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    Finally a good looking Battle Royale game with decent set of features, count me in!

RIP PUBG aka Biggest joke of 2017
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    I wonder whether Paradox Entertainment - publishers of Europa Universalis - will be in touch with them if they decide to publish outside of China?
    [Deleted User]
  • ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398

gervaise1 said:

I wonder whether Paradox Entertainment - publishers of Europa Universalis - will be in touch with them if they decide to publish outside of China?

Europa means Europe, everyone is free to use that word, just like World, World of Warcraft, World at War, World of Final Fantasy etc
  • LokiFMLokiFM Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Watch out if you put American in your title, American Truck simulator will be in contact with you! :P