Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Astonia still somewhere played ?

ReskalReskal Member UncommonPosts: 57
I love the good old games, playing Ashen Empires actually, tried to find a server with Astonia too(since the original game died some time ago) and there was a server called Astonia Reborn but it seems dead also.
Is there a chance to play it again ?

Comments

• cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124
    those games are way out of season so nobody plays it. i've tried getting into it years ago but it always ended up being dead. i also love the retro mmos so i have a soft spot for dark eden, redstone online, darkages, the great merchant, warspear, trickster, mabinogi and ragnarok

orake is probably the closest game with 60 peak players. i suggest you try the games i just mentioned.
    Reskal
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    There is / was an open source Astonia 2 server still up from back in the day. Google isn't being friendly so it probably got shut down recently.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• ReskalReskal Member UncommonPosts: 57
    edited November 2017
    ciely said:
    those games are way out of season so nobody plays it. i've tried getting into it years ago but it always ended up being dead. i also love the retro mmos so i have a soft spot for dark eden, redstone online, darkages, the great merchant, warspear, trickster, mabinogi and ragnarok

orake is probably the closest game with 60 peak players. i suggest you try the games i just mentioned.

Very interesting, i have the same soft spot for those old games, it has to do with a feeling of good old times and good old games or something. I love Daggerfall (ES2) and Might and Magic VI. Anarchy Online and Ultima Online. Sigh, that does not come back.
    Anyway, thanks for the suggestions, will look at them.
    Merry Christmas !