Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Damn Screenshot Simulator Ever

Comments

• BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265

Star Citizen 3.0 - Fast and Low - Origin M50 Levski Slalom

Darkpigeon
    Starman
    Citizen

Erillion

edited February 2018
    Origin 85X canyon runs on Daymar

Sexy, sexy ship.
    Erillion
    edited February 2018

From Monocle to Planet :D

Erillionrpmcmurphy

3.0.1 Spaceport Olisar time lapse 30x, 60x, 120x

rpmcmurphy
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Did someone really just post a 3 minute video of the stations rings spinning? You gotta be pretty fucking bored to video that lol
    Kefo said:
    Did someone really just post a 3 minute video of the stations rings spinning? You gotta be pretty fucking bored to video that lol
    Sorry if it doesn't have any drama, cat's or food recipes like the rest of the goon crap you enjoy.
    Maybe stick to their forum for that exquisite content. 
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Sorry if it doesn't have any drama, cat's or food recipes like the rest of the goon crap you enjoy.
    What? something awful? Sorry I’m not a member of that forum but keep throwing your vitriol around 
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    "vitriol" or "lol vitrine"?
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    What? something awful? Sorry I’m not a member of that forum but keep throwing your vitriol around 
    For someone not a member you sure post a lot goon crap lol
    Zandog
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    For someone not a fan of DS you sure post a lot about DS
    For someone not a fan of Elite you sure post a lot about Elite

Funny that.
    edited February 2018
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    For someone not a fan of DS you sure post a lot about DS
    For someone not a fan of Elite you sure post a lot about Elite

Funny that.
    Sure I do, can't you see all my thousands of threads with DS and ED crap lol I don't know how I find time to actually post stuff about Star Citizen... :D
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Aside from the github tracker what other stuff did I post?
    Kefo said:
    I think you'll manage to find your own threads/posts in your profile.
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Right so nothing else goon related. So you’re just talking out your ass again, thanks for clearing that up
    ScotchUp
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Right so nothing else goon related. So you’re just talking out your ass again, thanks for clearing that up
    Cmon you can't be that oblivious and don't remember your own posts, or you post so much crap that you can't even remember anymore lol?  It's not really rocket science... 

https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/470730/backer-uploads-some-youtube-videos-giving-a-history-leading-up-to-sc-with-hopefully-more-on-the-way

;) 

Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Cmon you can't be that oblivious and don't remember your own posts, or you post so much crap that you can't even remember anymore lol?  It's not really rocket science... 

https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/470730/backer-uploads-some-youtube-videos-giving-a-history-leading-up-to-sc-with-hopefully-more-on-the-way

;) 

So I watch YouTube and post videos that I assume the goons posted?  That’s some pretty shaky ground you’re standing on 
    edited February 2018
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:

;) 

So I watch YouTube and post videos that I assume the goons posted?  That’s some pretty shaky ground you’re standing on 
    Woah that's some hardcore tap dancing around the bush that would make the world's best contortionist green with envy lol...

Maybe that's why you think the ground is shaking over there when It's so calm around here...

But anyway, keep all the goon crap you wish, it's only been 3 years, I'm sure this year it will make a difference lol

Back on thread's topic:

Space cadet admiring a group get-together on a Daymar outpost.

Parked Catterpillar under the sunset:

Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:

;) 

Woah that's some hardcore tap dancing around the bush that would make the world's best contortionist green with envy lol...

Maybe that's why you think the ground is shaking over there when It's so calm around here...

But anyway, keep all the goon crap you wish, it's only been 3 years, I'm sure this year it will make a difference lol

Back on thread's topic:

Space cadet admiring a group get-together on a Daymar outpost.

Parked Catterpillar under the sunset:

I learned watching the SC fans bend reality and shift words around to mean something that they don’t in order to defend this projects honor
    Defend lol? Does that mean you are attacking it? 

We just call out the continuous bullshit thrown at it. Plenty of games get delayed, plenty of games change scope and direction, plenty of games cost millions and millions from both pro and consumer investors, plenty of games sell items in advance to fund development...

Yet for some haters it seems there's only Star Citizen in the world...

Funny yet intriguing...
    Babuinix said:

We just call out the continuous bullshit thrown at it. Plenty of games get delayed, plenty of games change scope and direction, plenty of games cost millions and millions from both pro and consumer investors, plenty of games sell items in advance to fund development...

Funny yet intriguing...
    What you call “the continuous bullshit” is generally people pointing out the crap that Chris Roberts promised was coming weeks/months/years ago and then revising history when he can’t deliver. 

If you want the majority of us to stop posting then go tell the saviour of PC gaming to stop opening his mouth and letting the verbal diarrhea spew forth. 
    edited February 2018
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:

Funny yet intriguing...
    What you call “the continuous bullshit” is generally people pointing out the crap that Chris Roberts promised was coming weeks/months/years ago and then revising history when he can’t deliver. 

If you want the majority of us to stop posting then go tell the saviour of PC gaming to stop opening his mouth and letting the verbal diarrhea spew forth. 
    But every developer/company has done that in some way or another...

Why the fixation on Chris Roberts lol?
    It's almost like its personal. Doesn't seem healthy tbh...

Thread Topic:

Ruco NPC giving out it's mission:

Retaliator Cinematic

Post edited by Babuinix on
    edited February 2018

Cutlass On the Move

Star Citizen: A New Day