Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early Access First Impressions and Gameplay Footage - Wild West Online Videos - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Quickdraw didn't exist. Guns weren't accurate enough neither had the range to do anything we are seeing in movies and games. But I doubt if they are making a documentary. So cowgirls can be anywhere. And should be everywhere. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Kinda wanna try it with some sally goodin in the background -_-

Will wait till some more info and reviews.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    Torval said:
    Kootur said:

Torval said:
    Kootur said:
    No female characters no purchase. In this day and age of modern gaming, is playing my gender too much too ask?

There weren't many female cowboys.
    We call them cowgirls out here and there are tons. It's how we get little cowboys and cowgirls.
    Yeah but not in 1860.
    Yes, in the 1860's and before then. We became a state in 1859. There were women out here. Everyone works on a ranch or farm including the men, women, children, and anyone else.

I'm curious why you thought there were no women in the western US in the mid 1800's or what you imagined them doing if they were here?
    My guess is most were performing the traditional role of wife and home maker.

Some fewer were teachers, entertainers, or perhaps "working girls"  ;)
    Phry

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• HMackenzieHMackenzie Member UncommonPosts: 11
    In its current state this game leaves a lot to be desired. Currently there is nothing to do in game except fed-ex quests, mine for gold and kill other players.

Here is a list of what isn't in game currently:

- women
    - static NPC spawns, instances
    - housing
    - animals, there was mention of a beaver pelt quest
    - indians
    - meaningful pvp
    - only outlaws are full loot, other players such as bounty hunters or the law are not

Right now the only content is you the player.
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    In its current state this game leaves a lot to be desired. Currently there is nothing to do in game except fed-ex quests, mine for gold and kill other players.

Here is a list of what isn't in game currently:

- women
    - static NPC spawns, instances
    - housing
    - animals, there was mention of a beaver pelt quest
    - indians
    - meaningful pvp
    - only outlaws are full loot, other players such as bounty hunters or the law are not

Right now the only content is you the player.
    As expected then.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    edited November 2017
    WHAT no, Johnny Yuma.
    Kyleran
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • raeven63raeven63 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    It looks like fun but I will wait till I can play as a female character.