Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kamasylvia Part 2 Launching November 15th - Check Out the Overview - Black Desert Online Videos - MM

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageKamasylvia Part 2 Launching November 15th - Check Out the Overview - Black Desert Online Videos - MMORPG.com

Kakao Games and Pearl Abyss have released a terrific new overview trailer for the Black Desert Online content expansion, Kamasylvia Part 2. The new addition will be launching on Wednesday, November 15th and will provide players with even more background regarding the relationship between the Ranger and the Dark Knight.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited November 2017
    Wish I was lvl 60, maybe soonish.

• meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    Looks beautiful but it appears even in this video that they've still not solved the bug that causes things to just popin at the max view range in the game.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Looks beautiful but it appears even in this video that they've still not solved the bug that causes things to just popin at the max view range in the game.
    I think it's a limitation of the custom game engine they use, don't think it's something that will be fixed.
  • adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727
    Looks good like the rest of the game, however will the main grinding spot be Pirates and Susans?? Seriously though if you don't think this game is beautiful your probably a Nazi! :)
    Mange1

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• Tom272Tom272 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I love the game, i spent about 80$ on it over the 6 months i played it, got good gear 180/270 and lv 58, but the huge level difference between players is what ticks me off, i fought a lv 60 dude with 180/200 and lost where it was not even close.
    Its this unbalanced aspect that stops me from going back to the game every time..
    TLDR, level is everything, ap/dp gear score is irellevant to say the least..
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

There is no bug if you are running a I7, and a 1080ti card at Max, and Ultra high settings.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    The trick to avoiding the graphics popping bug is basically running at max graphics, and having a high amount of texture memory, for example in BDO when entering a 32+ player Node War you simply get 10-15 seconds of lag after that you can fight at max graphics everything turned on and there is absolutely no lag this is because with a high hend PC with 11GB or higher V Ram, and 32 Gigs minimum of DDR4-3600 or better you are able to load everything including entire game maps / zones into memory so therefore all the effects players are using in PVP for example get loaded into memory once they are there is absolutely zero lag and a 1080ti can achieve 70+ FPS with Ultra High textures, or 100+ without these and no graphics tearing.
  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Looks good, as the new servers were announced recently its time i join the fun on this one.

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote