Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The easy decision to create Classic servers was just the beginning

13»

Comments

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    TBH i spent many years playing wow, but i was one of the people who joined just before BC So when i joined it was case of getting to level cap ready for the new expansion. So, I will be looking forward to this. 
    I would love idea of progression server, maybe on a 4-6month (poss less) release, but for nonw i will keep an eye on the project and look forward to some flesh on the comment that vanilla is happening.
    The biggest issue as someone else has commentated is about how it will be funded. If its a small fee and then free, or part of your normal sub , i would be happy, but if it involve anything cash-shoppy it wont be for me.

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,985
    Quazal.A said:

I would love idea of progression server, maybe on a 4-6month (poss less) release
    I also think that would be ideal.  Half the problem with WoW is that they haven't opened a new server in years, and a lot of people really like starting on a new server when it opens.  If they could open a new progression server every few months that would be the best for pulling people in/back.
    [Deleted User]
    I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.