Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expansions

SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Can someone please post all of the Everquest 1 Expansions in order from the first made to the last one made...

Thanks a lot :)

Comments

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

The Ruins of Kunark -- raised level cap from 50 to 60, added another continent

Scars of Velious -- added another continent, spells, gear etc.

Shadows of Luclin -- added the moon, nexus, and bazaar.  Introduced Alternate Advancement, added Vah Shir and beastlord as a playable race/ class.  Added horse mounts.

Planes of Power -- raised level cap from 60 to 65,  added more AA, added several planes and good exp zones.

Legacy of Ykesha -- added more zones and spells, introduced Froglock race and different mounts

Lost Dungeons of Norrath -- introduced dungeon instancing and introduced "gems" that you add to your existing armor to make it better.

Gates of Discord -- added more zones and a few spells, more AAs, introduced Berserker as a playable class

Omens of War -- raised level cap from 65 to 70, more AAs and spells

Dragons of Norrath -- added more instanced dungeons and raid content and good gear to buy with crystals.

I think that's correct..

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

ok great, thanks :)

• flabairflabair Member Posts: 188

if you look around you can buy almost all of them in a package for same price that 2 cost alone.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Originally posted by flabair

if you look around you can buy almost all of them in a package for same price that 2 cost alone.

Actually i have looked as i want to add the expansions i missed over the last 3 years as i now own all access for EQ2/planetside.

But i have found none around sadly to say and not willing to pay for all the expansions seperately as i doubt i get back into full swing of EQ1.

So a link will be nice where i can get them as a bundle.

• CopelandCopeland Member Posts: 1,955

Everquest : Evolution costs $9.99

You can get it at Circuit City or just about anywhere else.