Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Revival

LerxstLerxst Member UncommonPosts: 648
Uncharted Waters Online has been re-launched at Papaya Play - https://uwo.papayaplay.com/uwo/ - On October 18th, 2017.

New server restart, wiping the slate clean. 

Comments

• cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Just installed, played for 4-5 hours and uninstalled again.
    -game looks very aged now. My cell phone games have better UI and graphics.
    -community is very friendly and nice but also very small. I believe around 100 players left and around 30 online at peak hours.
    -papaya just reset the server at another game. It doesnt give assurance the consumer who spends money at the cash shop that they will either shut down servers or reset again.
    -great game, i loved it. Gpotato and the publisher before that killed the game and destroyed the community. I remember the days where they were making community events with rewards such as a race and then sell teleport scrolls in the cash shop.
    I would suggest to stay away from this game and let it die in peace. You can try to play some but do not spend money in the cash shop, you never know how long the servers will be up or change publisher again to reset the server again.
  • frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645
    I bet they make it at least 8 months, 2 weeks, and a day after the relaunch...