Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magika Templar Weapon Question

BeyornBeyorn Member UncommonPosts: 366
I have been doing some reading and it looks like destruction staff is the way to go.  BUT I have also read some people like duel swords which I think it has to do something with a passive the tree gives you.  My Question:

I like swords better than staffs will I be gimping myself if I go swords? I just like the looks and animations better.

Sorry I keep coming here and asking questions but I have read so much and I am having trouble finding something current that is exactly what I need to know ;D.

Comments

• OnodrimOnodrim Member UncommonPosts: 45
    It all depends if you are going to use magic or stamina abilities (you pretty much have to do one or the other or suck) 

if you go magic you use only staves, if you go stam pick any other weapons.

Be careful committing to this game though. The developers have pretty much run out of combat ideas and they are nerfing abilities constantly. Whatever you pick because it looks good has a 50-50 chance of being nerfed into "oblivion" before you get to enjoy it.

They seem to be mostly focused on creative ways to get you to spend money on their crown shop, not focused on making combat more fun.

Just my 2 cents 

Chronicburn on ESO forums -