Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IGN buys Humble Bundle

ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
http://massivelyop.com/2017/10/13/ign-has-apparently-bought-up-the-humble-bundle-company/

“We want to stick to the fundamentals in the short term. We don’t want to disrupt anything we’re doing right already,” Humble’s John Graham reportedly said. “Because of the shared vision and overlap of our customer bases, there’s going to be a lot of opportunities.”

Comments

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,820
    Because that won't result in a conflict of interest at all. 
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    I'll keep shopping there during their "short term".  After that is open to question.
    acidblood
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AUNE2018AUNE2018 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    So sad. :( Nice knowing you, Humble Bundle.
  • freedomaniafreedomania Member UncommonPosts: 25
    everything same current ?

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited October 2017
    I look at twitch and what it became,i expect nothing good when big money takes over,their only purpose is to make lots more money.

The only interesting part will be to see what their minds have come up with on how to scam people.
    What i see here seems actually pretty simple.

First of all,let's further exploit the "charity" bull crap that is going on all around the world and use IGN to further sponsor and get more recognition.

Still fresh on my mind was a couple months back they "IGN" had that gaming museum on their site and so happens that is a recent so called "charity" by Humble Bundle.If anyone cares,go search,watch that video and you'll see how much bull there was to the point the one guy chuckles and the other two kind of stare at him in disbelief at how much bull he was pulling off.

IGN partnered for certain with that so called bull charity and both made a killing.Charities are allowed to have sponsors,pay sub contractors and even cross the line and if they do ,mostly all the government cares about is their tax cut,then carry on as usual.

I would not doubt for one second that is when IGN first took notice at how much money that Museum charity was pulling in and wanted in on the whole idea or charities.Seeing Humble utilizing the same charity as was on IGN,pretty much says they are fully aware of the exploitation profit/potential.
    Gorwe

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.