Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crowfall - Constant Sorrow - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageCrowfall - Constant Sorrow - MMORPG.com

Fresh back from hiatus, Red Thomas makes a trip to Austin, TX and catches up with the Crowfall team. Persistence is the watch word of the day, and Red finds plenty of reasons to be excited about development since his last visit.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Great write-up. I am equally as enthusiastic about this game and also nice to see a fellow vet involved directly in the MMO community!
    Red_ThomasJamesGoblin
  • Red_ThomasRed_Thomas Member RarePosts: 666
    Thanks =) What branch were you in?

btw, Gordon's prior service Army, too!
    JamesGoblin
    Air Force, 8 years.  Got out as a Staff Sergeant to be closer to my kids after over a year in Afghanistan.

Did not know that about Gordon, that's bitchin'.
    JamesGoblin
  • Red_ThomasRed_Thomas Member RarePosts: 666
    Excellent. My cousin just graduated out here at Lackland (I'm in SA) and is how off in tech school. I'm off to Goodfellow to see him Saturday and take some board games. AF isn't as hardcore as Army while you're in training, but I remember my time out that way and those first few weeks restricted to post were boring as hell. I don't expect to the AF is all that different where that's concerned.
    JamesGoblin
    edited October 2017
    Excellent. My cousin just graduated out here at Lackland (I'm in SA) and is how off in tech school. I'm off to Goodfellow to see him Saturday and take some board games. AF isn't as hardcore as Army while you're in training, but I remember my time out that way and those first few weeks restricted to post were boring as hell. I don't expect to the AF is all that different where that's concerned.

They put you through less training and then dump you in the same situation, it's actually worse in that way hahaha

Ah well, I made it back in one piece so all's well that ends well I guess.
    Red_ThomasJamesGoblin