Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I love charactor focus as #1 feature

Features...... Everyone wants new features..... Me too !..... BUT if you think about it, the well ran dry, it would take an amazing act to add something small.  Were on a box with a flat screen ! 

Mega servers, LFG, LFD, LFR, RvR, Instanced dungeons and PvP zones, classless games, story lines, animation videos, dynamic group events, one part quest, ten part quest, group quest, yellow question marks, flying mounts, flying combat, full loot PvP.  I'm sure everyone of you could add at least twenty more to this list. 

Several years ago when playing World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King, I was questing in Dun Morogh with a group of friends.  We were on voice chat and worked as a well oiled team.  Yet we had a quest to grab helicopter's and bomb out a troll structure with all kinds of pre-requites, then fly to a zone above Iron Forge...... Guess what ...... We all found this aggravating, trying to read the fine print of this feature.  No one had fun, and it was NOT memorable fun.  Hard would be, but not this!  This is where I realized I hate all features. 

GuildWars 2 is all about features. True, they flow nicely but still not really fun in the long run.

ANY FEATURE, gets old real fast, and we all know it ! 

Pantheon, my perception: 
A NATURAL immersive fantasy world full of strange occurrences, a harsh but beautiful environment of survivability where everyone is struggling to simply stay alive and get stronger.

The only feature of my understanding is our "self abilities" to deal with the environment.  Deep rich abilities, more so than any other game to date......... What a great feature :)       
Griffbane