Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I've had this warning tag since May......

2»

Comments

• RaquisRaquis Member UncommonPosts: 967
    I have had a medium warning for months now cause i posted a video about johnny Debb that shows what a satanist he is.
    MrMelGibsonTheScavenger
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 2,560
    Yeah, I've had Mild for weeks.  No idea what it's even for.
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,195
    On mobile it shows the reason why when you go to account

On my PC - it doesn't show up at all heh
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,483
    Your general lack of cleanliness is my guess.

I always though I got mine for being French, which is understandable, but it seems it had to do with some comments I made regarding nariusseldon and some spotty logic he was using.  Which...  is also understandable, I guess. :D
    KylerancheyaneSovrathYashaX

DMKano said:
    Those less spicy people are probably wondering what we're talking about - 

"Less spicy" :D

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,690
    Your general lack of cleanliness is my guess.

I always though I got mine for being French, which is understandable, but it seems it had to do with some comments I made regarding nariusseldon and some spotty logic he was using.  Which...  is also understandable, I guess. :D
    So still, for being French.
    MadFrenchieMrMelGibsonKyleranSovrath
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
  • ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Over the years this sites moderation system has gone from bad to worse. People will get instantly mod'd for crapping on GW2 but not WoW, etc. Often whether you are an "internet threat" or not is based 100% on which games mods happen to love.
    KyleranYashaX
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,068
    Over the years this sites moderation system has gone from bad to worse. People will get instantly mod'd for crapping on GW2 but not WoW, etc. Often whether you are an "internet threat" or not is based 100% on which games mods happen to love.
    Well I kinda like the warning thing being there, although I was totally confused and didn't know where the warning was because it doesn't go to the in-box like it used to it goes to a Notifications thing under the profile.

And yeah real trolls don't care if they get banned or not they just keep making account after account different IP address each time.

The warning system here could use some improvements though like to allow a user to click the warning tag and see what they did wrong would be awesome <3.
    MrMelGibsonYashaX
  • RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,544
    Well, in all fairness, I crap on a lot of games, but I usually give a reason along with said insult.
    Kyleran

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,047
    I'm mild flavored:

Only putted a wild west ball of dust (gif) into this http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/7210027/#Comment_7210027
    (No Man's Sky - Tips For Starting Out) and someone went:

MadFrenchieTheScavengerGreatness

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,068
    So yeah how long does the warning tag stay on these days do they still expire every 6 months without new infractions?
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    Renoaku said:
    So yeah how long does the warning tag stay on these days do they still expire every 6 months without new infractions?
    pretty sure mine is +6 months now lol. I think its been quite a bit longer
    Moxom914

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 2,637
    They do this if you've been flagged for violating rules in a mild or moderate manner or whatever manner. 

I msged the staff and got them to remove it cuz I've been a good boy, apparently, the staff missed that i'm a russian bot which was postulated by another poster. 

Cryomatrix
    YashaX
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member UncommonPosts: 303
    I dont see any of these warnings on anybody. Are they something you only see in your own profile?
    I dont see any of these warnings on anybody. Are they something you only see in your own profile?
    Yea, you only see them on your own.

I've been sitting at Medium for months now.

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 2,411
    edited February 2018
    Glad to know I'm not alone! Unfortunately I'm only mild ;(

Although I am amazed that some people can go on posting here after saying some quite insulting things to other posters (usually to Slapshot!), while there are some of you who never seem to lose your cool but have been slapped with warnings.
    TheScavenger
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 12,909
    YashaX said:
    Glad to know I'm not alone!
    We're all on parole for life :)
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,063
    YashaX said:
    Glad to know I'm not alone! Unfortunately I'm only mild ;(

Although I am amazed that some people can go on posting here after saying some quite insulting things to other posters (usually to Slapshot!), while there are some of you who never seem to lose your cool but have been slapped with warnings.
    A lot of it has to do with people reporting.  I simply think that the best defense is to let people talk.  All someone is doing when they insult other posters is undermining their own cause.  IMHO folks are just too sensitive. 

Harbingers need to to have a think skin.  At least when we assume corporeal form.

YashaXTheScavenger

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,200
    edited February 2018
    Medium, since May as well. Nice to see I'm in good company.

Got mine for accidentally posting a link to Pantheon in the Ashes referral code thread. :wink:
    YashaXSlapshot1188TheScavenger
    --------------------------------------------
    Medium, since May as well. Nice to see I'm in good company.

Got mine for accidentally posting a link to Pantheon in the Ashes referral code thread. :wink:
    Lmao totally worth it! ;)
    TheScavenger

• Moxom914Moxom914 Member UncommonPosts: 706
    mine has had the "mild" tag for the better part of a year. no clue why.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,763
    I don't even have one of these, that's my street cred right down the drain. :)
    Amathe

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P