Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 Taimi Mount (4000 gems)

TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,166
Something to fuel your nightmares
>:)

I would hold out for the Madking head. :D

It's a joke obviously, but I imagine this being the exact direction they will take mount skins eventually.

SWG Bloodfin vet
Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Octagon7711

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Tiller said:
    Something to fuel your nightmares
    >:)

I would hold out for the Madking head. :D

It's a joke obviously, but I imagine this being the exact direction they will take mount skins eventually.

As long as its just skins I guess, since all the mounts so far have some kind of function dont they? even that falcon or whatever?
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    That was great! Very funny! :-D

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• saintriku92saintriku92 Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Rhoklaw said:
    So quick question... are these mounts usable everywhere? Also, does this mean no more dying from jumping puzzles?
    Certain puzzles dont let you use mounts,glider. also you cant use them in wvw( other than mayb inside your teams territories, cause the glider works that way)
  • ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Is it just me or the white one reminds me of Pokket the twitch streamer?
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Rhoklaw said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    So quick question... are these mounts usable everywhere? Also, does this mean no more dying from jumping puzzles?
    Certain puzzles dont let you use mounts,glider. also you cant use them in wvw( other than mayb inside your teams territories, cause the glider works that way)
    Oh well, I would be back in a heartbeat if I could use one of them jumping mounts for all the puzzles, lol. I know, I know, that makes it too easy, but not everyone is good at platforming.
    They make getting to way, mastery, and hero points a lot easier, when your not running into invisible walls or crazy camera angle.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• TruplayaUBTruplayaUB Member UncommonPosts: 46
    LOL !!!! nice .... all mounts !!!  
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    edited October 2017
    Yelp ! Creeepy looking thing. You can do the jumping puzzles with that? My god I always fail at the jumping puzzles I do them for hours and then give up.

Does anyone remember a MMORPG that had a spider pet that had a human head was it EQ 2 that was so skin crawling whenever you noticed the face.