Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting new character!

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
Downloading the game now and will be rolling a new character on Chronos. 

Anybody welcome to join me on this adventure!  :o
Octagon7711

Comments

• BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    What adventure? Solo campaign to second class change and then just farm farm farm with BR and milked by cashshop.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited October 2017
    What adventure? Solo campaign to second class change and then just farm farm farm with BR and milked by cashshop.

?

TheScavenger
  • BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Mikeha said:

?

?

What, my English broke this time? Read what I typed lol.

You get to second class change all just by solo campaign and then after ward you farm the content which mostly are predominately BR players, and in between your gameplays you will come across some items you want from cashshop thus milked by whoever is the NA publisher now, presumably NCSOFT WEST. 

Any more question marks?
    Mikeha

Mikeha said:

?

?

You get to second class change all just by solo campaign and then after ward you farm the content which mostly are predominately BR players, and in between your gameplays you will come across some items you want from cashshop thus milked by whoever is the NA publisher now, presumably NCSOFT WEST. 

Any more question marks?

No more question marks. 

I just wanted to make sure that you had no idea what you are talking about. 

Thanks for replying. B)

TheScavenger
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Mikeha said:

?

?

Any more question marks?
    Second class change has always basically been a solo endeavor, don't really know what you are talking about. Even back in C1 and C2, it took FOREVER to grind that high by yourself, but I always did it alone. It was after that you started grouping. The quest system now gets you to almost the third class change now. Hitting 85 is easy as hell, the real grind starts after that. 

I still think it's a very fun game, just very different than it used to be. I have little to no issues finding parties for anything though, everyone pretty much speaks english, there is a lot of BR players, but they haven't really been much of an issue I've grouped up with them a couple times. 
    Mikeha
    Mikeha said:

I forgot to answer your question, if I can get access to a windows PC at home, I'll gladly start with you. I'll know more later today.
    edited October 2017
    Mikeha said:

I forgot to answer your question, if I can get access to a windows PC at home, I'll gladly start with you. I'll know more later today.

Cool, I am going Tyrr Dread for the AOE since that's the best way to get xp at high level. 

Game is still very much alive and I am seeing players all over the low level areas. 

My character name is Jinder.
    Mikeha said:
    Mikeha said:

Cool, I am going Tyrr Dread for the AOE since that's the best way to get xp at high level. 

Game is still very much alive and I am seeing players all over the low level areas. 

Nice I think if I start again I'll probably roll a Dark Elf Othell Rogue, I love fast attack high crit rate classes. 
    Mikeha said:
    Mikeha said:

Nice I think if I start again I'll probably roll a Dark Elf Othell Rogue, I love fast attack high crit rate classes. 

Sounds good! 
    edited October 2017
    You should try Classic instead of current L2. I think it is much better.

Also, it is subscription only without cash shop.

Not interested in Classic. 

Everything in classic I already did back in the day when I had time to put in those 12 hour grind days. It was amazing but I will just keep my memories of that where they are.

I like post Goddess lineage 2.  Its different but still very enjoyable. 

TheScavenger
    Mikeha said:
    Mikeha said:

Did you make your Othell?