Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade Runner

AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 2,777

Maybe with enough votes someone might do a remaster or just a re release that can be played on windows 10.

• MoNight78MoNight78 Member CommonPosts: 4
    I wouldn't be suprised if they do a remake with the movie coming out now
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member EpicPosts: 6,662
    Love that game and bought when it first came out.  Never finished it.  Would always run into a bug, research it and lose interest again.
    “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”  ― Haruki Murakami
  • AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 2,777
    edited October 2017
    MoNight78 said:
    I wouldn't be suprised if they do a remake with the movie coming out now
    A remake would be cool but would probably be more of an action title, I think this game is more a sleuth follow the clues type game, and there are supposed to be 13 different endings depending on the choices you make. I would be happy with a remaster that is playable on my windows 10 system that didnt need a mod to be able to play it like the steam goty Deus Ex original game.
    Post edited by Asheram on