Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rebuild project - Mounts, Companions, Pets & More - Bless Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageRebuild project - Mounts, Companions, Pets & More - Bless Videos - MMORPG.com

Companion of Adventure is Bless Online's mini game that allows players to tame mounts, pets and companions out in the wild. In the "Rebuild" project for the game, Neowiz has produced a new video to give you a look at several components of the system as they have been redone for the updated version.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    As they say, the proof is in the pudding
  • forcelimaforcelima Member UncommonPosts: 232
    Nice!!! A Duckobo
  • TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    That...duck? looks pissed.
    SBFordtannim78

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    Can't wait for this game, i'm glad they take time to improve it
    Antyr59
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I love games with mounts and pets... :-)

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Hope this one will turn out to be very successful , and I also hope that it will ..."follow" the FFXIV path , from doom to glory :)
    Antyr59Azaron_NightbladewingoodConstantineMerus

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• sausagemixsausagemix Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Soooooo when are they ACTUALLY going to translate?
  • Grendizer73Grendizer73 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Still don't like this game..
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    You expect to see a chicken and then that image assaults you. I suppose it's homage Korean style. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I have never seen a Korean developer that understands immersion,notta one.
    First i have to watch ugly lines all around the target "horse" as player tries to tame it.Why are there fake looking lines around the target and in the air?

Then what do we see after that?

menu after menu after menu,just a whole bunch of menus cluttering the screen and very little game play.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.