Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Open Beta Scheduled for November 2017 - Mu Legend Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageGlobal Open Beta Scheduled for November 2017 - Mu Legend Videos - MMORPG.com

Webzen has announced that MU Legend will enter global open beta starting in November 2017. To prepare for OBT, a #BreakOurServer event will be taking place on September 23rd. Anyone can take part and the client is ready for download.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I... I'm actually kind of hyped. This was like a fun version of Devilian, and the best we're going to get until Lost Ark.
    strangesideXingbairong[Deleted User]FrodoFragins

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• ThexReporterThexReporter Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Yay! Another easily hackable game from Webzen!
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059

I... I'm actually kind of hyped. This was like a fun version of Devilian, and the best we're going to get until Lost Ark.

If we even get Lost Ark in the West.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

DMKano said:

Having played both to end game.... Devilian and MU legends are strikingly similar - both start easy with easy dungeons and gearing, both have "infinite tower dungeons" that you do daily to see how high you get, both have a TON of repetitive grinding to gear up end game.

Devillian has better combat and much harder dungeons - end game Raids, MU legend also has dungeons you can run on higher difficulty just like Devilian - but not as brutal IMO

But the end game grind is the same in both games... so not sure what makes MU legends more fun.

Is there auto pathing? That turns me off from games so quick but it seems to be a trend in Korean MMO's recently.
  • aeunexcoreaeunexcore Member UncommonPosts: 45
    edited September 2017
    I'm looking forward to break the server on the 23rd. :wink:
  • aeunexcoreaeunexcore Member UncommonPosts: 45

Torval said:

It looks like I'll be getting the test key I requested from them in November. :lol:

What test key? CBT ship has sailed a long time ago...
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905

DMKano said:

Having played both to end game.... Devilian and MU legends are strikingly similar - both start easy with easy dungeons and gearing, both have "infinite tower dungeons" that you do daily to see how high you get, both have a TON of repetitive grinding to gear up end game.

Devillian has better combat and much harder dungeons - end game Raids, MU legend also has dungeons you can run on higher difficulty just like Devilian - but not as brutal IMO

But the end game grind is the same in both games... so not sure what makes MU legends more fun.

that doesn't bode well for my interest. Devilian was alright but got tedious and shallow quickly.