Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA: The 45k refund has not been proven to be fake.

TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
edited September 2017 in Star Citizen
Just the SC fans trying real hard as usual to spread misinformation.

After reading reddit......so many laughs...here are the reasons the fans give.

Fake news.....
Media is against SC.....
Everyone is against SC.......
DS orchestrated al of this..........
DS wants CIG to sue him...............

And lets not forget.....they didn't say there wasn't a refund. They said only one account got $330 and do not specify if there were more accounts involved.

[Deleted User]MaxBacon

Comments

• ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709
    sure, he could have posted in the other topic claiming it is fake, just like Max could have posted about it being fake in the other topic claiming a 45k refund took place.

Would not get as much attention that way though.
    Azaron_NightbladeMaxBacon

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Excession said:
    sure, he could have posted in the other topic claiming it is fake, just like Max could have posted about it being fake in the other topic claiming a 45k refund took place.

I posted my thread because there was information of relevance that justified it.

This thread is a pointless rant with no content.
    rpmcmurphy
  • ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709
    Not knocking your thread Max, just pointing out that the information could have been posted in the original thread, like this could have been posted in your thread.

Like I said, making a new thread gets more attention, justified or not.
    rpmcmurphy

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    This is the world we live in.  You have to prove your innocence, because the assumption is you're guilty because 'someone said'... 'I heard'  Let's face the facts.  We have no idea.  How is this getting soooo much mileage. 
    Erillion

I self identify as a monkey.

• mrputtsmrputts Member UncommonPosts: 283
    I sit here patiently waiting for a game that I am very excited to play with all my money still in my pocket because I wasn't stupid enough to throw money at super overly ambitious dream.
    MadFrenchiePanther2103Kefo

Ea is like a poo fingered midas ~ShakyMo

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Swofford's reply does leave a lot open to interpretation and despite it now being a he said/she said scenario I see no evidence to counter what CIG have said.

• TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    Easy way to prove. Since the OP of the claim has already released his information on the matter that gives SC the ability to release their information (minus account and personal info).

Issue resolved. But the response was vague that doesn't refute there wasn't a refund or multiple refunds.

Again, with how this went down it easily can be proven to be wrong by SC but they chose to be vague.......there is that transparency issue again.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Why does this even matter? Why does anything about this big refund even matter? The game didn't have any form of change in development, there is still so many people with money in it, this refund won't make a dent even if it is real. 
    Erillion
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    All I want is my Squadron 42...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ShaddyDaddyShaddyDaddy Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Nyctelios said:
    Excession said:

So this forum is reduced to attention whores now?
    Has been for a while, from what I've seen.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Nyctelios said:
    Excession said:

So this forum is reduced to attention whores now?
    Isn't everyone who posts seeking attention in some way? whether it is on this forum, or any other website on the internet that allows for views/opinions to be aired. :p
    [Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.