Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How has your summer been?

Well I have to say that this Summer has been one of the worst summers.... This summer I haven't really done all that much. Im also being forced to go to this all boys catholic school for one year which is 30 minutes away and I am leaving all of my friends to go off there even when I am about to move literally across the street from my old school. I've also been grounded for a lot of the summer so most of my fun has been after hours. What about you all? If I had to rate this Summer I'd give it a 4. Yeah... Rate your summer 1-10.

Comments

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629
    Ive had quite some fun this summer. Alot of good things have happend for me this summer. Im sorry to here how shitty your summer is going. image Id probably rate my summer an 8 out of 10. Maybe you will get lucky and find some hot chicks at that catholic school. image
  • CeticarrCeticarr Member Posts: 236

I'm on holidays the next 2 months and had some great fun till now so I'll give it a 9/10! ::::24::

Of my vessel
    I marvel at the stars
    And feel my heart overflow

• Kem0sabeKem0sabe Member Posts: 443

Summer has been so so, I wont have any kind of vacation this year during the summer, right now and during the week from 9:30 am to 6 pm im at work, except during weekends. But all is not lost, when i get off from work i go for an hour or so to the beach, relax and take a swim, seeing as its daylight till 10pm and my officie is right near the beach.

All ur Mountain Dew is belong to me.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

my summer = teh 3

been working two jobs, 14 hours a day, no time for any "fun"

have to still read 6 books and write four papers before august 8th (gosh freaking DAMMIT)

and I have to go through that whole "memorization" process of 6 more speeches

BUT, the upside is that my parents are out of town, I'm home alone

and I have my mom's car

that's why next friday I'm having a houseparty (omgwtf...pwned?) 117 confirmed invites

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Summer has been ok so far. It's my first full summer in the city I live in now, I got here in July last year to start school and move in with my room mate, who went back home last month and wont be back until the end of this month, so I'm all alone image.

Not that it really matters though, with 2 part time jobs and 2 summer classes and errr, mmo's image, I've been keeping myself pretty busy but it's fun being in a new city for the summer time, even though I still don't know many people.

• PBskaterPBskater Member Posts: 228

ok the only fun thing that i did all summer was goin to 6 flags(for those that dont know what that is its an amusment park) for about the 50th time,image and it gets boring after like the 10th time there.So im giving my summer a 3.

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901
    This summer rocks!  After living in Quebec for over 20 years, my parents finally decided to buy Air Conditioning for each of our rooms... not just their room!  Best summer ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

HMMM. . . I just got back from California and bought a T-Shirt that said "My governer can kick your governer's ass" then it has a piture of Arnold flexing (I wish I could spell his last name)But overall Ive done nothing else. So my summer has been crap.

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956

My summer has been about an 8 out of 10. Its been pretty fun, very few big storms, not really hot, had alot of stuff to do, overall, one of my best :).

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• AlcananAlcanan Member UncommonPosts: 268

This summer has sucked pretty hard. Heats waves, No AC, always working and to make matters worse no good games out there to play on my days off. Oh well that's life I guess image

Alcanan

"The True North Strong and Free"
    "Faith Manages"

• ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

I would say its bad. All my friends are out of town and Im only going on holiday between the 15th and 30th August.... bad thing about it, is that Im with my family, good thing, there will be a friend of mine in the same place ;) Any way Im on hollyday since the midle of JUNE! and Ive only gone 1 week with my friends to this camping and after Im basically alone ::::07:: Mostly at home... playing computer and watching TV... sometimes going to the cinema with my dad.....

4/10

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Gunblade

It's been awsome. Thanks for asking.
    Ouch murt. I hope your getting paid well ::::20::

well I HAD enough for a car by working all summer (mind you, my mom's out of town so I'm driving her crappy 05 toyota around)

and I was going to purchase a car...but Abercrombie anf Fitch raised their prices

so now I have about $200 left... image

• CessikCessik Member Posts: 79

Originally posted by Serien

Originally posted by Gunblade

It's been awsome. Thanks for asking.
    Ouch murt. I hope your getting paid well ::::20::

well I HAD enough for a car by working all summer (mind you, my mom's out of town so I'm driving her crappy 05 toyota around)

and I was going to purchase a car...but Abercrombie anf Fitch raised their prices

so now I have about $200 left... image

I hope your a girl, if not, a guy talking about Abercrombie and Fitch raising their prices is truely one of the gayest things I have heard a guy say...
  • admjn65admjn65 Member Posts: 253

I'm having quite a decent summer.. no job, no girlfriend, no worries ::::01::
    pretty much just been sitting at home most of the day playing WoW and halo2 :P only complaint I have is that my mom has a daycare and every morning theres 7 little monsters running around and screaming. im 16, this is most likely my last summer of laying around the house like a bum, I'm giving it an 8/10 ::::28::

• BleehBleeh Member Posts: 116
    I have made sucessfull efforts to get away from the computer and chase girls more, leading to phone numbers, dates, and sex.  Yay me. image

Guild Wars is still an MMO.

• MoshpitMoshpit Member Posts: 65

my summer was probably a 9 outa 10 for when i went down to florida to visit my old friends and had a good time there and the rest of the time ive mainly just been playing some games, wathcin movies, and hanging out with friends so yea!!! image   image