Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twitch becoming the shopping channel?

TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
Amazon.com Inc. will pay commissions to gamers, artists, chefs and others on its Twitch Interactive video-streaming service for selling products to their fans through its retail site.

Comments

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    edited September 2017
    Is this any different that the amazon referal links that almost everyone was already using for years and years now? I don't click on links from forums so i won't be going to whatever it is you linked.  You go to amazon through the link and the person gets a tiny % of what you spend. 

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Thank goodness! It's about time they had some legitimate way of making money other than accepting donations to take shots (get drunk), show more cleavage, or other such activities. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    CrazKanuk said:
    Thank goodness! It's about time they had some legitimate way of making money other than accepting donations to take shots (get drunk), show more cleavage, or other such activities. 
    Amen to that. I am sure people are going to bash this practice. But advertisement exists, you can't do anything about it. I'd rather companies spend their budget on these folks instead of, well, doing anything else. And also on MMORPG.com! Phew.. that was close. :|
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung