Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conan Exiles - Actually not bad for early access

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
I'm playing on a private server with some friends and, I gotta say, it isn't half bad for an early access game.  Everything has worked so far, and I've only crashed once.  I hear the official servers are full of hackers, but I haven't gone there yet.  Anyway, if you're thinking of trying it, I would recommend it based on what I've seen so far, especially if you have friends to play with.  Just don't set the male endowment slider all the way to the right...Looks like a baby elephant's trunk.
Azaron_NightbladeMrMelGibson[Deleted User]

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    I got it upon launch, but haven't played much. Been waiting for it to reach a better stage. Sadly none of friends got into it, but willing to hop on board if mmorpg.com server is still going on. 

Btw, I set the slider all the way to the left because I don't want my characters to look anything like me! :blush:
    MightyUncleanMrMelGibson[Deleted User]Kyleran
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Yeah, it's a good game to play with some friends :D

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• ProblemProblem Member UncommonPosts: 77
    This is my first survival game experience and i must say i love it. Might be because i really loved Age of Conan before :)

Citizen: Preach your filth elsewhere!

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    I got it upon launch, but haven't played much. Been waiting for it to reach a better stage. Sadly none of friends got into it, but willing to hop on board if mmorpg.com server is still going on. 

Btw, I set the slider all the way to the left because I don't want my characters to look anything like me! :blush:
    Lol.
    ConstantineMerus
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    I am now living vicariously through my Conan avatar's dong.
    KyleranConstantineMerus