Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best advanced char

AndurinAndurin Member UncommonPosts: 125

I used to play UO waaay back in the day and I am going to take the oppurtunity to try it again with the wal-mart offer and advance char deal.

What would you say the best way to go for an advanced char would be? As far as hunting goes? Are tamers still good or is there a significant amount of work that you have to take to make your dragon decent? I know they have skills and stuff or should I just go straight up mage?

Thanks if advance for input.

Comments

• AndurinAndurin Member UncommonPosts: 125

Here is a link to the advanced char page http://support.uo.com/advancedcharacter.html

Whats the ninja's and stuff like?

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

I wouldnt do ninja cause you can probably 8x8 ninjutsu and hit a golem with a weap to get the same stats as those within a day

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • LuRaviLuRavi Member UncommonPosts: 239

Originally posted by gargantroo

I wouldnt do ninja cause you can probably 8x8 ninjutsu and hit a golem with a weap to get the same stats as those within a day

And both the ways you say to raise those skills are two very HUGE ways that the game of UO has failed. Both the Developers failed in removing both, and people think it is acceptable to use these methods.

If a player uses those methods it ceases to be a game, and your simply looking to cheat the game to advance to the end game so you can attempt to get over on someone. Go ahead defend the legal use of these methods and how it helps the funcationality of the game of Ultima Online. I will argue all day how these two methods helped in destoying the game of Ultima Online.

well wtf guys which one should I pick?

• LuRaviLuRavi Member UncommonPosts: 239

sorry dont' really know, never used advanced char, or what types you can get. :(

If you want to be a tamer, I've heard people use advanced char to get tamer and then use two pieces of +15 taming jewlerly to be GM or near it.

If your going to Pvp, respectble PvP template involves magery.

Ninja, Bushido, archers are all the rage on UO right now, being very powerful so go there if you want teh fad but no respect.

thanks luravi