Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Absolver Trailer Sets the Stage for Tomorrow's Launch - General Gameplay Footage

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageAbsolver Trailer Sets the Stage for Tomorrow's Launch - General Gameplay Footage

Devolver Digital and Sloclap are ready to set the stage for tomorrow's launch of Absolver. The online fighting game is unique with the action taking place in a shared world. To prepare everyone for what they can expect, the launch trailer has arrived!

Read the full story here

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I see a lot of exciment for this game based around the combat but to me it looks so repetitive and boring.
    JemAs666Xingbairongtannim78
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    Every single VIDEO GAME in existence is REPETITIVE!

Such INVALID criticism!
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • BabyFace765BabyFace765 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    #StoneRoses has a point. If all you can say about a game is that it's repetitive...man look at Pokemon just as a easy example...all you do is catch pokemon, battle pokemon, battle a gym, rinse and repeat. But let me guess NFS or CoD BF1 those are not repetitive right? i mean...every bullet is different, or what...

Even Games like Skyrim and Witcher 3 are repetitive cause at the base you do the same thing, take quest, finish quest, level up, gather items, rinse and repeat.

Kids these days...they find everything boring and they are offended by everything.

How can you say it's repetitive if you haven't played it? and still do you realise what in an amazing age we live? we play videogames that makes us laugh and cry and that we care for...and at the core it's all just 1's and 0's...AMAZING if you ask me.
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Come on guys, he just said what it looks like to him, no need to go medieval on him.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    tannim78
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer