Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Launch class?

2»

Comments

• BananaSoupBananaSoup Member UncommonPosts: 180
    Raquis said:
    I watched a guy play destiny 2 and it looks like everyone will be either warlock or titan nobody likes the hunter, lol.I am only buying Destiny 2 on pc till monster hunter and Code Vein releases;).
    I played a hunter through Destiny 1. I would try a new class on PS4, but on PC I am looking forward to aim my sniper with a mouse. Man that oughta feel fucking good!!
    I played every class in destiny and i will play every class in Destiny 2 as well but TITAN is a MASTER CLASS!!!!
    MrMelGibson
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Raquis said:
    I watched a guy play destiny 2 and it looks like everyone will be either warlock or titan nobody likes the hunter, lol.I am only buying Destiny 2 on pc till monster hunter and Code Vein releases;).
    I played a hunter through Destiny 1. I would try a new class on PS4, but on PC I am looking forward to aim my sniper with a mouse. Man that oughta feel fucking good!!
    I played every class in destiny and i will play every class in Destiny 2 as well but TITAN is a MASTER CLASS!!!!
    I'll probably do the same eventually.  As long as they fix the Hunter.