Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path Of Exile 3.0 Harbinger How To Make 100+ Chaos Flipping Currency Using A Premium Stash Tab

Bodyrot420Bodyrot420 Member UncommonPosts: 7
edited August 2017 in Path of Exile
How To Flip Small Currency Into Chaos Using a Premium Stash Tab
https://youtu.be/d2yp6WByqDA

hi everyone thanks for all the support on my first video how to make 100+ chaos in 1 hour we just hit 24k views had alot of people ask how to list and flip the currency this video shows just that i provided a link to 2 different websites with current ratios 3 site is the list of in game tags for buying and selling otherthings not under the drop down for the stash tab
if you enjoyed my video please like and subscribe i have alot of people hating that iam showing this technique

How To Check Current Buy/Sell Ratios For All Currency
3 Different Sites to Choose

https://youtu.be/d2yp6WByqDA

Twitch @
www.twitch.tv/bodyrot420

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2_W...

https://streamtip.com/y/UC2_WMU4Q76CV...

Twitch.tv/BodyRot420

Comments

• Bodyrot420Bodyrot420 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    DMKano said:
    If it sounds too good to be true.... 

I would advise not clicking on any of those links.
    links goto poetrade and other currency rate sites but okay and i stream this technique if want to check it out for your self sometime
    Twitch.tv/BodyRot420

DMKano said:
    DMKano said:

links goto poetrade and other currency rate sites but okay and i stream this technique if want to check it out for your self sometime

No thanks - I have no desire to take advantage of other players for personal gain, it's a shitty thing to do.
    lol one of those people this is flipping its called convenience and supply and demands of chaos and smaller currency if someone need or want 3000 fuse they dont want todo 100+ trades to buy them @ 3/1 when they can buy all in bulk 1 trade for 2.8/1 which means i just made 200 fuse profits same with alt and other currency these are common rates you see people spamming in chat all day iam just listing prices live on poe for people searching for the items
    Twitch.tv/BodyRot420

• BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Buy low sell high, econ001 anyone?
    Bodyrot420

Buy low sell high, econ001 anyone?
    exactly same as any other game with a trade able currency economy
    Twitch.tv/BodyRot420

• MarknMarkn Member UncommonPosts: 307
    DMKano said:
    DMKano said:
    DMKano said:

No thanks - I have no desire to take advantage of other players for personal gain, it's a shitty thing to do.
    lol one of those people this is flipping its called convenience and supply and demands of chaos and smaller currency if someone need or want 3000 fuse they dont want todo 100+ trades to buy them @ 3/1 when they can buy all in bulk 1 trade for 2.8/1 which means i just made 200 fuse profits same with alt and other currency these are common rates you see people spamming in chat all day iam just listing prices live on poe for people searching for the items

One of those people who is not willing to exploit other players? Yes I am one of those people, thanks.

cool story bro, but It's just an excuse for taking advantage over players who don't understand the value of different currencies.

I guess you don't believe in capitalism.  
    Bodyrot420
    DMKano said:
    DMKano said:
    DMKano said:

One of those people who is not willing to exploit other players? Yes I am one of those people, thanks.

cool story bro, but It's just an excuse for taking advantage over players who don't understand the value of different currencies.

lol what do you mean how is this taking advantage of people just cause its more then one currency and not gold like WoW or RS or other games that have an AH your saying you never used an AH to buy items/currency low and sell them higher for profits in any game you have ever played thats a lie its called market values and demands like any other game prices go up and down this is the same concept just poetrade is your live AH and people are searching for these offers like an AH instead of people spamming them all day in chat
    Twitch.tv/BodyRot420

• Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386
    There are some mighty high horses to be found here....

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    There are people who specifically seek out MMOs for market flipping, GW2 was a big one at one time. There are still market watch sites that use the API to to watch various random items within the BLTC. It's still a thing actually. What this is sounds no different.
    Bodyrot420
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    Buy low, sell high is always the best way to make money in any MMO that has trading.  I've noticed it since the Ultima Online days that that was where the REAL money was at.  (though I'm sure people found out earlier in older MMOs too, I imagine)
  • unfilteredJWunfilteredJW Member RarePosts: 388
    With the current price fixing going on, it's a great time for amoral assholes to make a killing.

I'm a MUDder. I play MUDs.

Current: Dragonrealms

• CazrielCazriel Member RarePosts: 419
    DMKano said:
    DMKano said:
    DMKano said:

This is one of the things I've never liked about trading in MMOs, the intent to rip off other players.  It's possible to be decent and work within the market system.  This is simply the build up of wealth for self-gratification (because nobody needs that many Chaos Orbs, ever, just like nobody needs a billion billion dollars).   
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Hahaha trading in PoE, real players don't trade or use the guild stash. The game is too easy already  :p

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

This discussion has been closed.